Baby Anderson: The Journey

On October 5, 2006, God gave us the biggest blessing we could imagine: our daughter Liliana. So here is a place for our friends and family to keep up with her as she grows.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Changes

In just a few short weeks, everything has changed and continues to do so.

A week ago Saturday (September 22) Liliana started walking. She had been taking a step here and there, but never actually took off. I was on the phone with my mom and all of a sudden she walked from the recliner to the side table where she proceeded to pick up a hammer. So my commentary went something like this:

"yeah, so I don't think that's g...She's walking! She's walking! Staylee come quick! She's wal...no, no baby, that's Daddy's give it to Mommy."

My camera was stolen, so I don't have any pictures, but hopefully we will have a new camera soon. We've tried to video it, but she sits down and crawls whenever we try film her.

Swimming classes are going really well. Lili has figured out how to breath when going under water and smiles when we take her under. She can also paddle and kick by herself, just holding on with one hand. Her new favorite exercise is one called Humpty-Dumpty where she crawls out of the pool (with help) and jumps into us. She loves Barrett, her swimming teacher and is so happy in the water that she is frequently used to demonstrate. It's a great time that the whole family looks forward to every week.

Friday Liliana turns one! It's amazing to me how quickly the time passes. We have a packed weekend planned--I am taking the day off Friday to spend with my girl. We have a photo session at 11:30 for some birthday shots and then lunch and a nap before another photo session for some modeling Liliana is doing. Finally, the grandparents are joining us at Shogun for a birthday dinner. Saturday is the day of the big party complete with Panda bear cake and ice cream.

Since my camera was stolen, we don't have anymore recent pictures. I will post some more stuff from China in the meantime. Have good week everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home