Baby Anderson: The Journey

On October 5, 2006, God gave us the biggest blessing we could imagine: our daughter Liliana. So here is a place for our friends and family to keep up with her as she grows.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Amazing...

It has been too long since I posted, but everything is so busy and I had trouble getting into the blog homepage. Liliana is growing and changing so much every day. She has found her feet, which now provide endless entertainment. She is very grabby and everything goes straight for her mouth. Last week she tried to pull Grandpa’s entire sandwich tray into her carrier. Luckily we caught it in time.

We took her to the puppy park with the dogs last night and she loved it. She thought Perid attacking the doggie drinking fountain was hilarious because she just kept laughing every time the dog would do it. She’s getting more and more into a routine. She has the things she does at my mom’s house everyday and we have our night time routine: we read two board books (if she’s not too fussy) and then say a family prayer. It’s such a sweet time of day, Staylee and I holding our daughter’s hand and thanking God for our blessings. It’s so amazing to watch her grow and change each day, to watch her discover the world a piece at a time. We are so blessed.

This is actually a big week for us: Liliana is turning 6-months old, she has her 6-month check up, 6-month pictures, and she is taking her first out of state trip on her first airplane to see Nana and Papaw in Oklahoma! We’re very excited, although I am nervous about flying with an infant, but I think I am prepared.

Other big news...Liliana is going to China! In June Grandpa, Mom, Liliana, and I are all going to China for two weeks. I’ll have more information on that trip in the coming weeks. I’ll try to post the 6-month update before we leave. If not, I’ll have that and a trip recap when we get back next week. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of our miracle.

With Mamaw at brunch.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home