Baby Anderson: The Journey

On October 5, 2006, God gave us the biggest blessing we could imagine: our daughter Liliana. So here is a place for our friends and family to keep up with her as she grows.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Brief Update

I don't have any more pictures to add at this time, but I will try to get some up this week. I am also going to play around with the video camera mom gave us for Christmas and see about posting some video. Not sure how that will work, but it should be interesting.

In other news, Liliana rolled from her stomach to her back for the first time the other night. She was annoyed with tummy time and decided she had had enough and was going to do something about it. She wants to stand all the time (we have to hold her up) because I guess she has decided she is grown now. We went to see Dreamgirls yesterday and ended up taking her with us when Staylee didn't make it home in time (he was stuck at the store and came to pick her up at the theatre about 20 minutes into the movie). She was actually watching the movie and started jabbering away to Eddie Murphy when he sang. It was very cute, but I felt like I had to quiet her down since she might disturb other people. If we had been at a movie like Happy Feet, I wouldn't have worried about it. But Dreamgirls is not exactly a kids flick. (Good movie though--Jennifer Hudson and Eddie Murphy both rock. I knew I was right when I voted for her on American Idol.)

Finally, I have started another, non-Liliana centered blog. Some folks are interested in keeping up with my thesis and school work in addition to seeing the baby, so I have created Lady Lazarus. You can access it by clicking the link at the left or by going to http://questforbrilliance.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home