Baby Anderson: The Journey

On October 5, 2006, God gave us the biggest blessing we could imagine: our daughter Liliana. So here is a place for our friends and family to keep up with her as she grows.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Quick Pics

I apologize for not posting all the details of Liliana's first birthday. It was really fantastic and we had so much fun. Next week I will smother everyone in details. This week, well, I'm just trying not to stroke out. My Masters Exam is Saturday morning. So please keep me in your prayers everyone as I sit for this important test. Please also pray that we have a safe trip to Alpine and that Liliana's crankiness and pain from all the shots she got yesterday abates so she and Daddy can have a nice time while I test and do some thesis research. In the meantime, here is a sampling of birthday weekend pictures.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home