Baby Anderson: The Journey

On October 5, 2006, God gave us the biggest blessing we could imagine: our daughter Liliana. So here is a place for our friends and family to keep up with her as she grows.

Friday, May 12, 2006

More Pictures





These are the pictures we got from today's appointment. We also got a DVD with all the movement that we get to keep adding to. To tell the truth, I wasn't exactly sure what we were looking at sometimes, but other times I could make it out once the doctor told me. And I had no trouble with the head, hand and foot.

First picture: No clue--maybe Mom and Staylee can figure it out.
Second picutre: You can make out the tiny foot and leg bone (that sort of hammer shaped thing).
Third picture: The skull structure of the face--it may look a little creepy, but you can make out the eye sockets and front of the skull.
Fourth picture: The lips and the nose--I have trouble making this one out too, but the doctor saw it and I know he knows his stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home