Baby Anderson: The Journey

On October 5, 2006, God gave us the biggest blessing we could imagine: our daughter Liliana. So here is a place for our friends and family to keep up with her as she grows.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The train

I had my second doctor's appointment today, although it was much less dramatic than the first one. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat easily--it sounds like a tiny train. Dr. Locke had to keep moving the machine because apparently Baby Anderson is a bouncy little thing, constantly in motion. Staylee believes it has already adapted his habit of pacing. I like to think of it as a tiny pinball, gleefully bouncing off of its surroundings.

For the most part I am in good shape. Dr. Locke says I am dehydrated, so I have to up my water intake. All in all the appointment was over very quickly and apparently this is how most of my appointments will be. We will find out the baby's gender at the end of May (for those of you who have asked). I know some women claim to "know" what they are carrying--but I have no clue. Of course, I wouldn't know what it would feel like either way, would I? So we will just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home