Baby Anderson: The Journey

On October 5, 2006, God gave us the biggest blessing we could imagine: our daughter Liliana. So here is a place for our friends and family to keep up with her as she grows.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Here are some random pictures of the puppies, Staylee's birthday, and my one belly picture.

This was taken on July 28th, I think. So I'm about 8 months along here. Mom and I are on our way to her student's wedding.

Charleigh waiting for Daddy to come home on his birthday. She thinks the time would go faster if I would throw her rope.
The girls waiting on the stairs to surprise Daddy.
Perdita is ready to party. She'll wear a hat if there's a chance she'll get cake later.
Happy Birthday Daddy! (Notice how sad Perdita looks--she is wanting less pictures and more Pirates of the Caribbean cookie cake. Charleigh is wanting less pictures and more rope throwing.)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM , Blogger Geniewhizz said...

    Just thought I'd say hello. Read your blog and enjoyed it. Good luck with the baby and the thesis :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home