Baby Anderson: The Journey

On October 5, 2006, God gave us the biggest blessing we could imagine: our daughter Liliana. So here is a place for our friends and family to keep up with her as she grows.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

In the spirit of the holiday, I would like to share some things from the past year I am thankful for.
I am thankful that...

...Liliana is such a joyful, adventurous baby. Everyday she surprises and amazes me and she has brought a new happiness to Staylee and me.

...My family continues to be safe and healthy whether they be in Midland or Columbia.

...We have found a church where we are able to help others and feed our faith. We are also lucky that my parents have joined us there. It is bringing us closer.

...Liliana had gained a pound from last week and finally seems to be on the road to recovery.

...Staylee continues to be my partner in every sense of the word as we end our third year of marriage. Watching him each day and experiancing the love he has for Liliana and me is incredible.

...I have found a new friend at work who not only supports me, but also makes me laugh myself stupid at least five times a day.

...My education goals are nearing completion.

...I have so many wonderful people in my life, friends and family, who support me and accept me.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home